>.< Phonic AM220 2 Mic/Line 2 Stereo Input Compact Mixer @Sale Price
Are you currently sounding for Phonic AM220 2 Mic/Line 2 Stereo Input Compact Mixer? This blog is the best review items for you. The Phonic AM220 2 Mic/Line 2 Stereo Input Compact Mixer is the best one for people. And after this! Phonic AM220 2 Mic/Line 2 Stereo Input Compact Mixer very cheap and sale. I commend it for you.
Sale Price ... Cheap Price Now! Phonic AM220 2 Mic/Line 2 Stereo Input Compact Mixer !!!
--> Details : Phonic AM220 2 Mic/Line 2 Stereo Input Compact Mixer
- 2 balanced mic/line inputs and 2 stereo inputs
- Two stereo inputs with 3-band EQ
- One stereo AUX return
- Stereo EFX send cue for ease of monitoring individual channel
- Global +48V phantom power
... [ read more ]
--> Phonic AM220 2 Mic/Line 2 Stereo Input Compact Mixer - - Review by James N
I gotten Phonic AM220 2 Mic/Line 2 Stereo Input Compact Mixer - product yesterday. It been working exactly as promoted. Perfect product. User welcoming to the idea that I did not will need to read any instructions to operate. Checked the distances with other unit and feels to be very specific. Thrilled I made the buy. I would advise this product to you.
Buy Now! Phonic AM220 2 Mic/Line 2 Stereo Input Compact Mixer